© 2021 National Pro Clean Corp.
Land More Cleaning Contracts with our Janitorial Success Marketing Program!
Rapidly Expand Your Cleaning Business
What if you could arrange several bids every week and close your fair share every month? I will show you how to do it.
Working just a few hours a week I was able to land 100 new contracts a year. In my career, I have presented proposals and landed thousands of cleaning contracts.
Our Janitorial Success Program with exclusive telemarketing, direct mail, and sales presentations can rapidly expand your business.
Here is a corporate contract we serviced for many years. It produced $90,000 a year income with a 35% net profit. However, it is best when starting new, to begin with small contracts, such as once a week.
These 5 mistakes could be hindering your growth!
- Your marketing program is not reaching prospects that are dissatisfied with their current service.
- Proposals are not matched to customer needs.
- Pricing is not matched to the customer’s budget.
- Labor estimates inaccurate.
- Bid Package and Presentation does not answer all of the customer’s concerns or persuade them to switch to your service.
Our Janitorial Success Program can radically turn things around for you.
Module #1 Marketing Plan
A 40-page manual covering: preparation, prospecting, image, PR, direct mail, telemarketing, scripts, bidding psychology, sales training, cold calls, handling objections, presentation strategies, and tips. Shows you in detail what to say when you approach a prospect and how to present your proposal. You can land more contracts than you ever thought possible.
Discover insider tips from our Marketing Plan:
- Seven tips on making a good first impression
- The keys to eliciting a positive response from your prospects
- The best ways to bond with your prospect
- Direct mail approaches that produce results (25 tips)
- Phone your way to success – learn how one part-time telemarketer set 15 bid appointments in one week
- Janitorial Success includes 43 guidelines with proven phone scripts
- One powerful question that has landed hundreds of contracts
- Eight power strategies to convert an impressive presentation into a signed contract
- Twenty-five tips that will help you close the deal
- Learn the ins and outs of bidding psychology
- Ten steps to improve your closing average
- Nine strategies that will help you overcome call reluctance
- Follow-up program that convinces the hesitant prospect to go ahead and sign up
Professional Bid Package and presentation program – contains 50 marketing flyers designed to motivate and convince your prospects that your company is the best.
Our Marketing Flyers can help you Win More Contracts
Adopt this innovative sales approach that will close more contracts.
- Show your customer how you can help improve their indoor air quality and protect their staff.
- Display your aseptic cleaning procedures that reduce or eliminate cross-contamination.
- Our forty-page module proves that your workers will deliver superior results, cleaner buildings, and healthier environments.
- Our safety manual shows that you have all the bases covered when it comes to safety.
- Offer a free Quality Inspection based on national standards. Show the prospect the cleaning deficiencies. Items that they are paying to have cleaned, but not addressed by their current employees or contractor.
- Our exclusive marketing section explains how to gain prospect’s buy-in.
- Learn how to convert your customers into raving fans.
- Networking secrets that have proven to land more contracts.
Our powerful literature – packages you with an impressive image.
Proves to your customer that your workers are highly trained and professional. Your staff is superior because they are:
- Trained in safety, and fire prevention
- Trained to properly use disinfectants to control contamination
- Able to observe building security, if so requested
- Skilled in professional conduct
- Schooled and skilled in advanced cleaning technology
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance and have committed to customer satisfaction
Fifty marketing flyers – designed to grab the prospect’s attention.
- Show prospects tangible evidence that your Quality Service is hassle-free and superior to any low bid offer.
- Marketing flyers that help get you in the door and help you close the sale. They include impressive photos and eye-catching, motivational headlines. You receive all 50 templates which you can edit any way you choose and then add your contact info.
- You will also learn the best way to approach prospects. And, to handle brush-offs such as, “We already have a service” or “We have our own employees that do the cleaning”.
In 1985, I became serious in creating marketing flyers. One day I left one at a large (50,000 square foot) fitness center. A few days later the manager called me. I showed some before and after photos, made the proposal, and landed a $4,000 a month contract.
You will also learn how to use Modules 3, 4, and 5 as powerful marketing tools, demonstrating that your service is superior.
Module #3 Healthy Buildings – Thirty-three-page manual outlining techniques to improve indoor air quality and aseptic cleaning procedures to reduce cross-contamination and improve sanitary conditions. Includes marketing program that illustrates and highlights customer benefits.
Module #4 Operations Manual – Eighty-one-page worker training manual including EEO, Work Rules, Harassment Policy, Smoking Policy, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Training Period, Grievances, Disciplinary Policy, Violence Prevention, Absenteeism, Confidentiality, Personal Vehicle Responsibility, Professional Conduct, Security, OSHA, Safety Program, Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire Safety and Equipment/Supply List. Includes a complete cleaning procedures training manual with troubleshooting tips to improve quality and productivity.
Module #5 Management Systems – Twenty-nine-page manual to more efficiently run your business including Contractor Rating Scale, Prospect Follow up, Sales Team Evaluation, Employment Application, and Rating, New Hire Screening, Customer Satisfaction Survey, On-the-Job Training Guideline, Weekly Schedule, Work Orders, Employee Performance Evaluation, Accounts Receivable, Employee Time Record, Technician Evaluation, Commission Summary, Weekly Payroll, Employment Termination, Exit Interview, Independent Contractors and Year-End Tax Planning. Plus – Free Excel Spreadsheets for Office Maintenance Schedule, Leads Tracking System, Customer Management Tracking, Income Statement, Expense Budget, and Profit and Loss Statement.
Develop a company that practically runs itself with high profitability.
- Janitorial Success will provide you with the right tools to fully measure performance, track improvement and propel your firm to the top.
- Janitorial Success comes with all five modules. That’s five books in total.
Also, consider an investment in the most thorough and accurate bidding program available.
Along with an impressive marketing program, flyers and training, you need to make sure your pricing is on track.
Eliminate these two costly errors:
- Bumping up your price – to cover uncertainty and then losing the bid
- Faulty guesswork – bidding too low and losing your shirt
Unmatched Accuracy – Built-in adjustments for the size of the building, density of occupants, building use, cleaning frequency – a total of seven adjustments that pinpoint precise cleaning times.
Personalized Service – You can handcraft each bid to meet the specific needs of each customer. Include windows, carpet, and floor care if desired. JanBid prices all the extra cleaning tasks for you.
Beat the Low Bidders – You can offer a partial cleaning or a service of emptying trash only on selected nights. JanBid calculates the price at a higher billing rate to offset reduced service. Beat out the competition by offering three levels of service. For example, you could choose to offer a complete cleaning three nights a week, a partial one night a week, and trash only one night a week. You choose the frequency and JanBid does all the calculations.
JanBid allows you to meet the needs of Mr. Tightwad. That customer who thinks he should get everything for free. You can submit a bid for reduced cleaning services by offering a partial cleaning (touch up) or emptying of trash only on selected nights. JanBid bumps up the price considerably for doing less than a complete cleaning; however, the monthly price is substantially reduced. Between you and the customer, that makes it a win-win.
Faultless Building Surveys – Our tutorial video explains all the secrets of impressing the prospect when you perform a building walk-through.
Fast Results – enter the data from your survey and in just a few minutes view the cleaning times and costs. It only takes a few minutes to complete a cleaning estimate. When finished, print out your completed proposal.
Your Complete Bid is Ready – JanBid helps you complete the Cleaning Specification Chart, your Additional Cleaning Services (for windows, carpets, and floors), and then fills in the customer name, address, and monthly bid amount in the Cleaning Service Agreement (contract). Print out your bid and it is ready to go.
Proven Performance – the accuracy of the software was checked against hundreds of janitorial contracts. Developer Gary Clipperton, a 45-year veteran contractor is considered one of the top experts in the janitorial field.
Flexibility and Adaptability – Even though the program provides you with a great deal of information, and industry defaults, you are in complete control. For example, you determine travel time to the account, minimum bid amount for small accounts, hourly rates, and costs for other services offered.
Janitorial Succes includes:
- Five modules in one, Marketing Plan, Healthy Buildings, Worker Training and Personnel Manual, Cleaning Management System, and Professional Bid Package with 50-marketing flyers. $89 for the download copy (hard copy, and shipping is extra).
- Janitorial Success is only $24 when you order it with JanBid. You get both programs for $199 with a 30-day money-back guarantee(plus shipping and handling if you also want the hard copy).
- Janitorial Success is free when you purchase our Contractor Training and Certification Course
Click here to view the Contractor Training and Certification Program
With Janitorial Success receive these FREE Bonuses:
- Our exclusive Cleaning Managers Dashboard – 40 spreadsheets to run your entire business!
- Free access to a list of all the businesses in your zip codes that import to the Cleaning Manager’s Dashboard.
- A free training program for handling disinfectant pandemic cleaning.
This exclusive janitorial marketing program helps you expand your business and win more contracts.