About Us - National Pro Clean Corp.
National Pro Clean Corp. specializes in training and consulting programs for the cleaning industry. This includes janitorial start up programs, custodial training books and estimating software. Over 3,000 cleaning contractors globally look to us for on-going consultation and support.
- 1962 - Founder of National Pro Clean began his career as hospital carpet/floor technician.
- 1969 - Began cleaning career as a cleaning chemical representative for Diversey and later EcoLab.
- 1974 - Started commercial cleaning service and supply divisions.
- 1989 - Training and Certification program for new cleaning contractors is developed and introduced nationally
- 1991 – Innovative carpet spotting system is developed and marketed
- 2001 - Cleaning Performance Handbook introduced at CM Expo
- 2007 – JanBid estimating software is developed and introduced. The program has rapidly became one of the leading bidding programs in North America.
National Pro Clean Corp.'s founder and president, Gary Clipperton, has over 40 years’ experience as the owner of cleaning service and supply companies. Some of Gary's accomplishments include:
- University instructor on "Chemistry of Cleaning"
- Successful cleaning contractor for 40 years
- Contracted with many Fortune 500 companies to provide janitorial services, carpet and floor care services
- Nationwide consultant to member cleaning services
- Charter member of North Texas Association of Professional Consultants
- Author of seven books on cleaning technology
- Holder of U.S. patent
- Listed in Who's Who of American Leading Executives
- Instructor for Dallas Small Business Development Center
- Speaker for Cleaning Management Expo
- Recipient of Cleaning Management Institute "Dream Team" award
- Member of ICAN board of directors and current Vice-President (International Custodial Advisors Network)
- Founded Pro Clean College and received approval as a recognized IICRC Basic Skills school