- Online Carpet Cleaning Training School
- IICRC approved Basic Skills Program
- Four hour training program with one hundred page instruction manual and 139 PDF full-color slides.
- $169 download version. You download and own it. Use it to train as many employees as you desire.
- Dozens of common questions with answers
- Take Your Carpet Care Program to the Next Level
Pro Clean College IICRC Basic Skills Program
Carpet Care Strategies you will Master:
- Soil prevention measures that reduce cleaning frequencies
- Five-Step systems approach to improved efficiency
- Mastering spot removal chemistry – what works on what
- Remove and prevent re-occurring spots
- Attacking challenging soil conditions
- Balancing interim with restorative cleaning
- IICRC’s 5-steps to total maintenance care – meeting industry standards
- Fiber specific cleaning demands
- Understanding which of the five cleaning methods is right for you
- Adjusting cleaning chemistry, aggression level, moisture level,temperatures, dwell time and machine operation
- Avoid ten major cleaning mistakes
- Diagnosing machine performance and results
- Improving Indoor Air Quality and safety precautions
Learn, test and earn your IICRC Basic Skills diploma. Four hour course can be downloaded and shown at your facility.
One Hundred page training manual and two slide presentations with 139 slides – downloadable version $169. Training program is designed as a four hour seminar to be shown at your facility. Test and IICRC diploma cost is extra per student.
Set up classes at your facility or, have your staff view the slides individually from any computer.
Two modules 1 1/2 hours each:
- Carpet Maintenance Theory - 69 slides
- Carpet Cleaning Diagnostics - 65 slides
- A third, personalized module is available at an additional cost to include photos of your facility, equipment, chemicals, procedures and staff.
Carpet Maintenance Theory:
- 1 1/2 hour module Slide Presentation
- Corrective VS Planned Maintenance
- Soil Prevention - parking lot care, outside mats, inside mats & containment
- Systems Approach - soil prevention, vacuuming, spotting, interim maintenance and restorative cleaning
- Vacuum Maintenance - heavy, medium and light traffic patterns
- Machine Maintenance - 5 tips
- Principals of Cleaning
- Composition of Soil
- TACT Formula
- Five Steps - dry soil extraction, soil suspension, soil extraction, grooming and drying
- Seven Categories of Carpet Cleaning Agents
- Nine Types of Cleaners for the Restorative Process
- Carpet Construction and Installation
- Four Most Popular Fibers
- Carpet Construction
- Carpet Installation
- Cleaning Systems and Methods
- Eight Guidelines to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Five Recognized Cleaning Systems - Absorbent powder, Bonnet Spin Pad (nine guidelines for proper use), Dry Shampoo and Encapsulation, Rotary Shampoo (seven guidelines for proper use) and Hot Water Extraction
- Hot Water Extraction Guidelines - Cleaning agents (nine tips), Agitation (nine dos and don’ts), Water (five concerns) and Machines (ten tips)
- Safety Guidelines
Carpet Cleaning Diagnostics 1 1/2 hour module Slide Presentation
- Ten major spot removal products
- Spotting Procedures - avoid setting a stain or damage to the carpet
- Eight Spotting Guidelines
- Stain Delamination
- Identifying four types of carpet damage
- Understanding eight problems that affect appearance
- Preventing operator damage
- Six major equipment diagnostic skills for Hot Water Extractors
- Six major guidelines for operation of Hot Water Extractors
- Nine ways to improve extraction results
Details of the program:
- Simply purchase and download the program, including the 48-page instruction manual and two slide presentations.
- Study the training manual in detail and review the slides.
- Establish a training schedule that works for you. Arrange for a minimum of 1 hour of hands-on cleaning up to several days with procedures with equipment and supplies.
- Note: individuals may elect to study the program alone.
- Consider the value of purchasing the IICRC test and diploma for $25 per student. If your budget does not allow the purchase of several hundred tests and diplomas consider a non-IICRC $5 test and certificate of completion or any mixture thereof.
- Agree to testing requirements of not altering the class materials, providing a safe classroom environment, a suitable learning environment, support a code of ethics including dignity and respect for all students, follow class curriculum as approved by IICRC and agree to confidentiality and integrity in administering all tests.
- Present the class materials. Have someone read each slide and have a supervisor available to answer any questions by sharing materials from the training booklet.
Note: Currently this carpet care training program is not available for purchase for those who would resell the materials. In other words, any and all instructors who want to present the program to others outside their own organization must first become an approved IICRC instructor with our school.
Free Bonus - Book on how to Start or Expand a Carpet Cleaning Business
Learn all the inside tips on starting or growing a successful carpet cleaning business.
250 power packed pages on marketing, bidding, administration and comprehensive training to grow your business.
Second Free Bonus - Cleaning Performance Handbook
The ultimate training program for cleaning managers. Learn dozens of strategies to improve cleaning productivity and quality.
Hundreds of cleaning tips for custodial, carpet and floor care. Contains dozens of check lists and in-service training lessons.
Third Free Bonus - Detailing Upholstery & Carpet Instruction Manual
A 53 page Manual for Detailing Upholstery & Carpet
Special Offer for Cleaning Instructors
Purchase 10 Student manuals for $30 each plus $15 shipping and handling ($315 total) and receive the hardcopy of 10 student manuals, with tests and diplomas plus the Complete 3-ring binder manual, and CD slides shows. Free consulting to keep your training program up-to-date. Ideal for schools, large facilities, government facilities, universities and prisons. You will find this to be one of the best up-to-date training programs available today