Q. How can I keep accounts from cancelling?
A. Account retention is crucial in keeping your business profitable. Our new Cleaning Managers Dashboard outlines specific strategies to pursue. Here is brief summary of the areas you must excel:
- Repeat business and customer loyalty is built on customers being treated well and their feeling that you and your company are competent and concerned about their needs
- Make sure your entire staff performs all activities in a friendly manner. Grouchy, rude, argumentative, disconnected, or impolite staff will drive customers away. No one wants to be treated disrespectfully.
- Collect ongoing information about each customer so you become knowledgeable and can engage in most any discussion they initiate
- Surpass expectations and make your visits memorable
- Demonstrate that you are responsible for all of your actions
- Keep all of your promises
- Listen more and talk less
- Take care of an angry customer immediately
- Recruiting top cleaners by only selecting the best workers
- Interviewing, qualifying, and training professional technicians
- Providing direct supervision or on-site management to monitor and track performance
- Providing innovative cleaning systems, equipment, and chemicals
- Provide on-going training systems that prevent operator errors and increase skill levels
- Promote team effort and cooperation
- Stop by or phone the customer to make sure they are happy with the work. Follow-ups can also lead to additional work and referrals.
- Performance feedback also allows you to improve cleaning results and resolve any issues.
- Extend kind deeds of extra service. It will eventually come back to reward you. Going the extra mile costs little, but the payback is huge.
- Train everyone on your staff that they should act as if they are the only personal contact that the customer has with your company, and conduct themselves as if the entire image and reputation of your company depends upon them.
- Solve all cleaning problems and eliminate deficiencies
- Add value by either reducing costs or improving cleaning results
- Determine if you are continuously fulfilling customer expectations
- Keep focused on what it will take to get your contract renewed and identify what the customer will lose if you are cancelled.
- Developed obstacles that would stop a competitor from trying to take over your
- Construct barriers and impediments that reduce or prevent client cancellation
- Offer a satisfaction guarantee
- Follow an exact Complaint Response System
- Resolve cleaning problems or issues so they do not continue to repeat themselves
- Deliver predictable and consistent service outcomes
- Provide a comprehensive employee training program that reduces complaint
We have a proven system for every area of your business. Learn More...